When it comes to good welding performance and capability, Everlast welding machines come first. You can check Everlast i-mig140e MIG welder that is a 140 AMP welding machine to deliver the best welding performance. It uses IGBt inverter design that delivers a higher AMP with a better duty cycle when compared to transformer based MIG welders.
When it comes to duty cycle, this new Everlast welding machine comes with a 35% duty cycle at max 140 AMPs of power with the greatest efficiency at a lower AMP draw. Also, it is a lightweight welding machine with smaller footprint without minimizing the maximum diameter wire roll size. Since, 2017 Everlast i-mig140e MIG welder is made in a portable profile, you can pick up the unit and carry it right to where you need it. Read more…
- IGBT INVERTER // CAST ALLOY DRIVER ROLLER // 135A/21V @ 35% Duty Cycle/40º C
- Designed to be used with both 4″ and 8″ Wire Spools /
- Standard drive rolls can feed .023″-.035″ Wire diameter
- Stepless control of both the wire speed and voltage. No tapped settings
- Spool Gun READY / Drive Roll wire size: .023”-.035” // Tweco Style Gun