Antra AH7-360-7312 Solar Power Auto Darkening Welding Helmet is perfect for TIG, MIG, MMA or Plasma cutting applications. It comes with a larger viewing are of 3.86 x 2.07 inches for a better view.
Also, Antra AH7-360-7312 is a lightweight welding helmet that is versatile enough to be used in grinding, cutting and welding related applications.
Further, it is made with smart chip controlled 4 sensor auto darkening lens that make it fast and responsive for many welding related stuffs.
Antra AH7-360-7312 auto darkening solar helmet can be the best upgrade for goggles and fixed shade glass welding helmet at a pretty less price. Some important features are fully automatic power on/off, knob to adjust sensitivity and delay setting, UV/IR protection, hard hat adapter (sold separately), battery indicator and 10 minutes power off delay. Read more…
- 【Comfort & Convenience Very light total weight, reduces head and neck stress; Fully automatic auto darkening lens, eliminating flipping up and down the hood; Easy and simple internal settings, minimizes accidental changes and also great for tight space applications
- 【Safety & Protection Passive Filter with Permanent shade 13 to UV/IR, combined with double-layered auto dimming LCD shutter, providing sufficient and accurate shade range within 4/5-9/9-13 to visible lights; Full face neck coverage protecting welders from spatters and harmful radiant; Meets ANSI Z87. 1 Standards
- 【Performance】4 Premium redundant arc sensors, with highly responsive detecting and controlling units providing super-fast switching time and accurate auto shading, minimizing harmful radiant bypass, avoiding eye stress
- 【Versatility A great personal protection equipment that can handle multiple processes of Plasma cutting, abrasive wheel cutting/grinding, DC TIG, AC TIG, MIG/MAG, MMA/Stick welding, which are popular in metal fabrication industry, welding schools, welding shops, auto manufacturing and repair industry, ship factories as well as DIY hobbyists projects
- 【Reliability Interference Suppression Technologies, minimizing false triggering: less sensitive to sun lights, workshop lights while very responsive to welding arc, even the hardest to detect DC TIG: Rating > 2 Amps