Campbell Hausfeld 115V Arc/Stick Welder is durable enough and it comes with a comfort handle for ease of use. It features thermal overload protection to stop overheating. It has the transformer that provides an easy-starting, smooth arc. Campbell Hausfeld 115V Arc/Stick Welder comes with dual heat settings that runs great for small repairs and hobby welding. It lets you complete your projects faster and easier. Campbell Hausfeld 115V Arc/Stick Welder runs on standard 115V power, duty cycle: 20% at 50A. Read more…
- Welds mild or stainless steel from 18-gauge to 1/8 inch
- Runs on standard 115V power and a duty cycle: 20% @ 50A. Weld and ground cable length: 6 feet
- Durable metal welder with comfort fit handle for added convenience. Capable of welding 18ga up to 1/8” material. Recommend using 1/16” and 5/64” welding rods.
- Dual heat setting that runs great for both small repairs and hobby welding
- Thermal overload protection to prevent overheating, and transformer that provides an easy-starting, smooth arc
- Finish your projects faster and easier with Campbell Hausfeld.
- Arc stick welder powered by 115-volt current