Campbell Hausfeld Welder FLX CORE85 features trigger activated arc that keeps weld wire electrically cold until trigger is pulled. It comes with four heat settings to match metal thickness up to 3/16 inch. It has independent drive deck transformer that delivers a regular wire speed, which is adjustable for a smooth, even weld bead.
It has thermal overload protection to manage over-heating. It can weld with flux-core wire without requiring gas. It features 70 amp wire feed welder that runs on 115v current. Campbell Hausfeld Welder – FLX CORE85 has stronger steel case for portability and durability. FLX CORE85 comes with a professional torch along with trigger activated arc for convenient support. Read more...
- Independent drive deck transformer delivers a consistent wire speed that’s infinitely adjustable for a smooth, even weld bead. Thermal overload protection to avoid overheating
- Trigger Activated Arc keeps weld wire electrically cold until trigger is pulled. Four heat settings to match metal thicknesses up to 3/16 inch
- Infinite wire speed control allows adjustment for smooth even weld bead
- Thermal overload protection automatically shuts off to avoid overheating
- Professional torch equipped with trigger activated arc for easy support
- Welds with flux-core wire, no gas required. 70 Amp Wire Feed Welder. Runs on 115V current. Weld/ ground cable length: 8 feet
- Robust steel case for portability and durability