Century Inverter Arc 10-90 AMPs 120 Stick Welder carries awesome capability to handle most of the welding tasks. It is built in a compact size that delivers 10-90 AMPs output, and it greatly supports mild steel stick electrode diameters from 1/16-inch to 5/64-inch. Of course, it provides flawless welds because of the smooth arc, and welds on 18 gauge sheet metal to 1/4-inch steel.
Further, it comes with great temperature setting to perform welding consistently. Also, it comes with 20% duty cycle at 70 AMPs that allows welding professionals to run 2 minutes out of each 10 minutes period without experiencing overheat problems.
The Important specifications are 10 to 90 amps welding range, 20% duty cycle at 70 amps, 120V 1 phase input power, 7.5 x 5.25 x 11.5 inches dimensions and 14 lbs weight. Also, Century Inverter Arc 10-90 AMPs 120 Stick Welder comes with required accessories. These accessories are a shoulder strap, a work cable, an electrode holder, a work clamp, and input cable with attached plug. Read more…
- Duty cycle: 20% at 70 amp
- Welding range: 10-90 amp
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 5.25 x 11.5 inches (H x W x D)*
- Input power: 120V, 60 Hz, 1 phase
- 20% duty cycle at 70 amps allows welder to run 2 minutes out of each 10-minute period without overheating
- Weight: 14 lb.
- Exact temperature setting for consistent welds
- Portable 120V stick welder is compact and has 10 to 90 amp output that supports mild steel stick electrode diameters from 1/16″ to 5/64″
- Smooth arc provides strong welds on 18 gauge sheet metal to 1/4″ steel
- Comes with shoulder strap, work cable, electrode holder, work clamp, and input cable with attached plug