Forney 299 125FC Flux Core Welder is the ideal starter welder for a MIG machine. It comes with 125 AMP amperage and it is compatible without using a gas installation. This plug-and-play welding machine can weld up to 0.25-inch to 1-inch and it has a great capacity to run 10-lb spools that makes Forney 299 125FC a multi-purpose welding machine. Forney 299 125FC Flux Core Welder is produced by Forney Industries that is one of America’s longest operating family-owned metal working product companies. Forney Industries established in 1932, now offering above 5,000 products for the hardware, automotive, farm and ranch and do-it-yourself markets. Forney 299 125FC Flux Core Welder features 120V input with 125 amp output and it welds 24 gauge up to 1/4 –inch. It handles .030-inch wire and accepts both 2# and 10# wire spools. It comes with 6 month warranty against manufacturer defect. Read more…
- Welds 24 gauge up to 1/4 inch
- Click on the (BY FORNEY) name above in blue under the title to view our full catalog of Welders, Abrasives, Chain/Wire Rope, Tools and more!
- Gasless flux core welding only
- Accepts 2 and 10 pound spools
- 120 volt input and 125 amp output