It is supported with Hobart’s 5/3/1 industrial warranty. The product is made in OH, USA. With Hobart 500553 Handler 210 MVP For Use with SpoolRunner 100, you can easily switch between 115v to 230v input power.
It can automatically adjust to the right input power and provides greater arc performance no matter what power source you are using. Hobart 500553 Handler 210 MVP For Use with SpoolRunner 100 is a heavy duty, portable MIG welder that has 210 amps of welding power packed into a small case.
Hobart 500553 Handler 210 MVP For Use with SpoolRunner 100 is very easy to set up with the help of a weld set-up guide that is included on the inside of the cover.
This really perfect for any DIY welding project. You can use this welder to weld auto body panels, exhaust systems, mower decks, trailer frames and hitches, tool carts, gun/bow racks, garden equipment and many others. Read more…
- Dual-voltage (115V/230V) with MVP plug makes the unit easy to find a place to plug it in.
- 7 voltage settings which help fine tune for precision welding
- Quick change drive roll system – no tools required
- Welds 24 ga. to 3/8 in. steel in a single pass
- Duty cycle – 115V 20% at 90 amps; 230V 30% at 150 amps