Hobart 500559 Handler 140 Wire Welder is made in a portable size so that you can weld anywhere you go. Further, it is the most popular wire feed welder for the money you pay. You will not need additional kit to operate this welding machine as it is MIG ready.
Amazingly, it delivers excellent ARC result and carries Hobart 5/3/1 industrial warranty. Hobart 500559 Handler 140 Wire Welder delivers industrial performance as it is extremely versatile for welders that want to work on auto body, household repairs and even heavier farm projects.
Hobart 500559 requires just 115V household current, and with 5 position voltage control selector giving you more flexibility for a smooth stable arc on all thickness. This Hobart welding machine is built with an industrial cast aluminum drive system and a heavy duty work clamp that delivers industrial grade performance. Further, Hobart 500559 is very easy to use and it doesn’t require much time for set up. And it is a perfect welding machine for the first time welder. Further, it comes with a weld set-up guide that is included inside of the cover to set your welder properly. Read more…
- Operates off 115V standard household current.Wire Feed Speed Range 40 – 700 IPM. 50 – 740 IPM at no load
- 5-position voltage control selector adds a smooth, stable arc at all welding thicknesses
- Welds 24 ga up to 1/4 in mild steel
- Processes Recommended-MIG-Cast Iron,Copper,Brass,Titanium, Magnesium Alloys. Flux Cored- Aluminium, Cast Iron,Copper,Brass,Titanium, Magnesium Alloys
- Amperage output: 25–140; 20% duty cycle @ 90 Amps, 19V