Hobart 500568 Handler 130 Welding Equipment comes with a host of features that facilitate for flexible welding works. It has EZ-mode feature letting welder adjust a single knob only for the thickness of mild steel at the time of welding with self-shielded flux-cored wire.
Also, Hobart 500568 comes with an integrated gas valve that makes the unit MIG-ready for solid wire welding stuffs. Hobart 500568 welds 24 gauge up to 3/16 inch steel with flux cored wire.
It has a proven built-in wire feeder with quick-release drive roll tension lever, self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection. Further, Hobart 500568 comes with a built-in gas valve and with the addition of a regulator and gas hose, you are ready to MIG weld with .023-.030 in. wire. Read more…
- Rated output of 85 Amps @ 20% duty cycle
- EZ-Mode feature means operator only needs to adjust a single knob for the thickness of mild steel when welding with self-shielded flux-cored wire
- Proven built-in wire feeder with quick-release drive roll tension lever
- Operates off 115V standard household current
- Welds up to 3/16in. steel with flux-core wire.Wire feed speed range 50 – 400 IPM,120 – 480 IPM at no load