Instapark ADF Series GX600 Solar Powered Auto Darkening Welding Helmet is made with advanced optical capability for 1/2/1/3 denomination to deliver clear visibility to relieve your eyes.
Unlike other welding helmets that have tiny viewing area, it comes with large viewing area with variable shade adjustment from No. 5 to No. 13 a resting shade of No. 4. This InstaPark welding helmet is perfect for all welding types including TIG, MIG and Stick.
This Instapark ADF Series GX600 welding helmet is totally safe to use in welding environment, because it passes GS, DIN-gepruft, CE, ANSI certifications. Other important specifications are 1/1/1/2 optical class, 2 arc sensors, DIN4 light shade number, 5 to 13 variable shade in dark, power on/off. Read more…
- Large viewing area with variable shade adjustment from #5 -#13 a resting shade of #4
- Suitable applications include Stick (arc welding), MIG (Metal Inert Gas) TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas)
- Solar-powered welding helmet with 4 arc sensors and auto-darkening filter
- In conformance with GS, DIN-Geprüft, CE, ANSI Z87.1, CSA Z94.3, AS/NZS standards
- Improved optics for 1/2/1/3 denomination to deliver optimum optical clarity to minimize eye fatigue