IRONCAT 7005 Heat Resistant Leather Jacket is durable enough to wear years after years. Since, it is made of heat resistant leather so it protects from welding flames and sparks.
To sew this Ironcat welding helmet Kevlar thread is used to make the jacket stronger and durable. It also comes with outside pockets on hip and on both sleeves to store important small things.
IRONCAT 7005 Heat Resistant Leather Jacket is perfect for shipyards, manufacturing, automotive, gas welding and steel mills. Well, you are going to buy a product from Ironcat brand that is very popular brand for many heat resistant wears. These wears are affordable priced and they sold on Amazon.com and other shopping websites on the internet. Read more…
- Durable Stitch: the welding apparel is sewn with high-strength Kevlar thread that offers heat resistance. Black anodized snaps and corrosion resistant rivets are placed in high-stress areas to ensure longer product life
- Design: The cowhide leather jacket also includes a hip-side pocket and a soapstone storage pocket on each sleeve. The snaps of this welding safety jacket are anodized and reinforced with additional leather
- Comfort Fit: the welding safe jacket features underarm gussets to ensure a comfortable and secure fit. The wrists of this work safety apparel can be adjusted
- Specifications: the medium size welding leather jacket measures 25in. width at chest, 26in. sleeve length, and 30in. body length
- Welding Apparel: the leather jacket with heat resistance properties is specially designed to protect you from spark and spatter. These tanned welding jackets are ideally used in steel mills, automotive, shipyards, gas welding, and other industries