Lincoln Electric K4195-1 POWER MIG 210 MP Multi-Process Welder is made in a lightweight profile that weighs just 40 LBs. Further, it comes with dual voltage inputs such as 120V or 230V to connect into any common power supply. Also, this Lincoln Electric MIG welder comes with a convenient push-and-turn digital control for the easy setup. This is a multi-process welding machine that is perfect for learners, small contractors and DIY who want to perform MIG welding and others like TIG, flux-cored welding etc. Further, it has all metal wire drive and sturdy sheet metal construction make it stronger and ready for any welding jobs in the home or small shop. Lincoln Electric POWER MIG 210 MP Multi-Process Welder is perfect MIG machine for the welding enthusiast as it comes with plenty of room as you gain more welding knowledge. Also, it is a portable welding machine that measures 29 x 10.5 x 6 inches and weighs just 12 pounds. Read more…
- Dual Voltage Inputs (120V or 230V) means you can plug into any common power supply
- Includes Magnum PRO 100SG Spool Gun (K3269-1)
- Large color display guides you through the setup process. Advanced options and settings are simple to access
- Intuitive push-and-turn digital controls make setup a breeze
- Lightweight and portable–just 40 lbs.