Lincoln Electric PRO-MIG 180 Welder 230-Volt MIG Flux-Cored Wire Feed Model K2481-1 greatly minimizes the change of wire tangling and crushing. This flux core wire feed welder comes with durable cast aluminum gear box that delivers extra drive torque and quiet operation.
Further, Lincoln Electric Pro-MIG 180 welder delivers amazing performance using 208/230 input power. It welds 24 gauge up to 3/16 inches sheet metal in a single pass. And it comes with required accessories like Magnum 100L gun and 10 feet cable assembly with brass gun connection and 4-pin MS-type connection for trigger control, contract tips, and gasless nozzle. Read more…
- Brass-to-brass gun connection enhances conductivity. Smooth arc starts with minimal spatter.
- Heavy Duty Wire Drive Fully adjustable drive system reduces the chance of wire tangling and crushing
- Input Power – 208/230/1/60 Processes – MIG, Flux-Cored
- Durable cast aluminum gear box delivers added drive torque and quiet operation.
- Capable Performance – Forgiving arc makes dialing in your application easy.