Metal Man FC125 125-Amp/115-Volt Flux Core Wire Feed Welder is sold at an affordable price. It is very easy to use. You can operate this wire feed welder without requiring shielding gas, and weld 8 gauge to 3/16-inch mild steel materials with .030-inch or .035-inch flux core wires on 4” or 8” spools.
Metal Man FC125 125-Amp/115-Volt Flux Core Wire Feed Welder comes with 2 voltage ranges, set up chart, cooling fan, trigger activated arc, overload protection, 6ft MIG gun with Tweco style series 11 replacement parts and 6 feet ground cable and clamp.
Other important specifications are 27V no-load voltage, 60-125 AMPs output, 20% duty cycle at 80 AMPs. Metal Man FC125 125-Amp/115-Volt Flux Core Wire Feed Welder comes with additional contact tips and 8” spool adapter and one year of limited warranty. It measures 22.5 x 14 x 12.5 inches and weighs 38.7 pounds. Read more…
- Easy to set up and adjust. Quickly go from one project to another (includes set up and adjustment reference chart).
- Welds 8 gauge to 3/16″ in a single pass. Get a quality and efficient weld.
- Includes 8″ adapter. Use 4″ to 8″ spools of wire.
- Cooling fan and thermal overload protection. Keep welding without worry for your machine.
- No shielding gas required, flux core wire works well in the wind. Get your weld done despite adverse conditions.