MIG Series Gas-Less Flux Core Wire Welder Welding Machine supports 115V (single phase), welding current: 50-120 amp, duty cycle 10-percent at 105 amp 35-percent at 60 amp, 0.030 or 0.35 wire capacity.
Variable feed speed control torch with full on-off safety control, automatic thermal safety protection. MIG Series Gas-Less Flux Core Wire Welder Welding Machine weighs 36 pounds and measures 9.5 x 15.5 x 18.5 inches. Read more…
- Metal Tip – Uses convenient Flux-Cored wire, self release metal-inert gas while welding, prevent oxidation of the welded part
- Multi-functional Control Panel – Features 4 levels of current flow settings. Features a wire feeding speed adjust rotary knob. 10 levels of wire feeding speeds for your choice
- Ideal Machine – Welding machine is perfect for welding normal thin steel and iron, perfect for home DIY and general repairing work. Mini size but also practical, it will obtain a professional finish in welding. Features a easy carrying handle, light weight, compact design, easy for translation and storage. Very convenient, can be used anywhere you need.
- Fit in Everywhere – Its relatively small size allows for convenient storage, and due to its portability, it is very useful if you have a bigger project in mind that will require re-positioning
- Many Complimentary Necessities – Welding machine comes with two air-vent on the machine to help heat dissipation. The welding gun with full on / off safety control. Standard American triangle ground cord and automatic thermal safety protection.