The Miller 951674 Multimatic 215 multi-process welder with TIG Kit is versatile enough for most of the welding tasks. This is a handy welding machine that is very easy to use.
Whether you want to use MIG, TIG or Stick welding, Miller 951674 is perfect for all welding processes. This multi-purpose welding machine comes with dual power sources such as 120 and 240 volt input. It welds up to 3/8-inch mild steel. The product dimensions are 23 x 16 x 15 inches. Read more…
- 120/240 dual-voltage plug
- 2 gas connections
- Automatic spool gun detection capability
- Color LCD
- Multi-process capabilities
- Portable (10.69 pounds weight)
- Miller brand
- 951674 model number
- 21 x 13 x 11 inches product dimensions
If you are looking to buy a multi-purpose welder, this miller welder is a good welder to meet your multi-purpose welding requirements. This is a durable and performance oriented welder, which has received good reviews from the users.
Using this all-in-one welder, you can comfortably perform all the welding processes such as MIG, TIG and Stick.
- This Miller Multimatic 215 welder is also a generator friendly unit.
- According to many users’ reviews, they liked the remote pedal and scratch start options.
- The Multimatic 215 is a smooth, portable and reliable welder.
- It is very easy to setup and start welding quickly!
- This is a powerful welder but it lacks a proper product description on many shopping websites so new customers are not able to get all the information they require to buy this machine.
- Warranty related information is not available on many shopping websites. To get the warranty information, you may have to visit the manufacturer website.
To conclude, this Millar multi-process welder is a solid unit that gives the multi-purpose welding convenience to its users. You not only get the multi-process capability, but also get reliable and smooth performance. In addition, it is a feature-full welder because it comes with a color LCD, 2 X gas connections, automatic spool gun detection capability and the dual voltage (AC 120/240) capability.