Solar Powered Auto Darkening Welding Helmet is perfect for automotive, construction, manufacturing, metal producing, repair and maintenance, mining industries.
This durable welding helmet is made in a lightweight design with professional hood, wide lens adjustable shade that provide utmost comforts to the wearer.
Further, it comes with a large viewing area measuring 3.86 x 3.15 inches with premium sensors. Keeping greatest safety in mind, this solar powered welding helmet is satisfied from EN379. Since, it has auto darkening filter switching from light to dark in 1/25000 second, so it is good for the event of power failure because it protects the wearer from UV and IR radiation. Read more…
- SMART FILTER: Enable to adapt different working condition of the welders; gives you light sensitivity settings on a scale of 9 through 13; From dark to bright state within 0.1s to 1.0s.
- GOOD FOR VARIOUS WORKING ENVIRONMENTS: Recommended to automotive, construction, and food & beverage manufacturing, metal production and fabrication, military maintenance, repair and operation (MRO), mining, oil and gas, transportation, etc.
- SAFE: Meets current safety standards (ANSI Z87.1) and EN379 4/9-13 standards that address light leakage as well as flame and impact resistance. The display protects against harmful UV and infrared radiation light.
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE: The quick-changing LCD technology in an auto-darkening cartridge allows continuous work, reducing unnecessary stop-and-start time. It darkens to an appropriate level while TIG welding with low-end amperages
- WIDE VIEWING AREA: Equipped with 3.85’’ x 3.15’’ clear visor viewing area to see your job clearly. Its powerful lithium batteries (up to 5000 hrs) and solar power option will ensure that you would be able to use this welding helmet for a very long time.