Campbell Hausfeld WS099001AV Arc Welder and Stick Welder has gotten good appreciations from its users because of the performance it delivers. It delivers good performance because it amazing features that facilitate in flexible welding works. It has dual heat settings that runs well for both small repairs and hobby welding, runs on standard 115V power and 20% duty cycle at 50AMP.
Further, this long lasting Campbell Hausfeld welder comes with a comfort handle for good welding flexibility and it can aptly weld 18 gauge up to 1/8-inch material. But it is recommended to use 1/6-inch and 5/6-inch welding rods. Also, this Campbell Hausfeld welder comes with thermal overload protection to prevent overheating, and has a transformer that provides an easy starting and smooth arc. You must go with this Campbell Hausfeld welder if you want to finish your welding product faster. Read more…
- Runs on standard 115V power and a duty cycle: 20% @ 50A. Weld and ground cable length: 6 feet
- Arc stick welder powered by 115-volt current
- Durable metal welder with comfort fit handle for added convenience. Capable of welding 18ga up to 1/8” material. Recommend using 1/16” and 5/64” welding rods.
- Dual heat setting that runs great for both small repairs and hobby welding
- Thermal overload protection to prevent overheating, and transformer that provides an easy-starting, smooth arc
- Welds mild or stainless steel from 18-gauge to 1/8 inch
- Finish your projects faster and easier with Campbell Hausfeld.