Hobart 194776 is a good and convenient tray to carry your welding cables. Before you start using this tray, it needs some assembly as well. It can hold a gas cylinder no longer than 7-inch or 178 mm diameter, it supports maximum weight of 75 pounds. Hobart 194776 Small Running Gear/Cylinder Rack weighs 25.9 pounds and measures 36 x 13 x 5 inches. Hobart 194776 Rack is made in Taiwan. Read more…
Hobart 500546 Airforce 700i 230-Volt Plasma Cutter can cut 3/8 to 5/8 inch steel if powered by an engine-driven welder with a 240-volt generator power outlet of 8,000 watts of more. Hobart 500546 Airforce 700i 230-Volt Plasma Cutter is made for increased comfort, more efficient cooling and economical replacement cutting tips.
Hobart 500546 Airforce 700i 230-Volt Plasma Cutter is made to withstand tough working environments and it is rated for 35% duty cycle at 104 degrees F. It provides peak performance power under variable input voltage conditions for consistent and cleaner ending cuts. Post-flow air cooling cools the torch and tip after cutting. Read more…
- Built in Air Compressor
- No gas pressure settings for flame tuning needed
- More precise cut, thinner kerf, less slag to clean up
- Smaller heat-affected zone for less warping
- Cuts faster than oxy fuel
Hobart 300796 SpoolRunner 100 Spool Gun can also be used with mild or stainless steel welding wires. You can directly plug-in on handler 190 and 210MVP, simply remove the MIG gun, install the SpoolRunner, flip the toggle switch and you are ready to weld. Please make sure that 100-percent argon shielding gas is required for aluminum applications. Read more…
- Welding & Soldering Equipment & Supplies
- Import From: China
- Commercial Brand: Hobart
Hobart 770286 Flip Front Welding Helmet has 4-1/2 by 2-inch viewing area, has convenient adjustable fit. Hobart 770286 Flip Front Welding Helmet is certified from ANSI and it is totally safe for the site. Read more…
- Standard 4-1/2- by 2-inch view area
- Ideal for a variety of welding jobs
- Conveniently adjustable fit
- Approved by ANSI, safe for the site
- Handy flip front makes it easy to remove
Hobart 500536 Ironman is a complete redesign of the full-size MIG platform and it outperforms the competition on arc quality, voltage adjustment and duty cycle.
Hobart 500536 Ironman welder is fully optimized to give a flawless weld making spatter and post-weld cleanup almost non-existent. Read more…
- The arc of the IronMan 230 is optimized to deliver a flawless weld, making spatter and post-weld cleanup almost non-existent.
- Delivers 30-250 amps of pure power in a heavy duty machine
- Twelve-tap voltage control allows for a smooth easy-to-control arc
- Add the optional Hobart DP-3545-20 spool gun and you’re ready to weld aluminum from 18 ga to 1/2 in.
- Welds 24 gauge up to 1/2 inch material in a single pass