NoCry Heavy Duty Heat Resistant & Flame Retardant Welding & BBQ Gloves is heat and flame resistant. It is made of treated leather that makes these gloves perfect for holding welding gear, wood stoves, hot barbecue tools, coals and even sharp objects.
The NoCry gloves have reinforced, double layered palms that provide extra protection while holding hot objects and tools. It has longer gauntlet cuffs that protect forearms from grinding debris, welding sparks, hot coals and open flames. NoCry heavy duty welding glove is perfect in extreme environments as well.
Apart from welding uses, you can use it for BBQ and grilling, wood-burning stoves and just about everywhere you require to protect your hands from high heat or open flames. Read more…
- One size fits both men and women. Designed to be equivalent to a men’s large glove to fit a wide range of hand sizes
- Engineered for industrial safety standards but made for everyday use. Meets EN-420, EN-388 and EN-12477 standards
- Comfortable feel without sacrificing safety. Split natural cowhide leather provides a soft, flexible glove on your hand that keeps open flames and sparks from touching your skin
- Ideal to wear while working with heavy welding gear, barbecues, woodstoves, fireplaces, campfires, and even an unhappy cat. Reduces your risk of burns or scratches from coming into contact with hot coals or embers, grinding debris, and sharp objects
- Durable protection for hands and forearms in even the most extreme conditions. Handle hot objects and tools safely with heat and flame resistant treated leather, reinforced double layered palms, and extra-long gauntlet cuff gloves