Pro-Series MMIG125 125 Amp Fluxcore Welder Kit is good for those who are new to welding related stuffs. This welding equipment is also good for light-duty jobs in houses and farms. This performance-oriented welder (Pro-Series) can be the best welder for most of your light-duty jobs. This is a 125 AMP Fluxcore welder that delivers impressive welding performance.
This is a portable welder, which is good for those tight spaces or tough-to-reach areas. Amazingly, it gives you less splatter. You can deploy this welder to weld various metals including stainless steel, carbon steel, magnesium, aluminum, copper, nickel, silicon bronze and other alloys. It has 28% duty cycle at 80A current that means this welder can weld continuously for two minutes before the need of cooling.
Pro-Series MMIG125 125 Amp Fluxcore Welder can amazingly weld up to 18 gauge to 3/16 inches in a single pass. And this is a simple-to-use welding machine. And the box contains everything you need to weld. The included accessories are a ground cable with clamp, spool of flux cored wire, welding gun, brush hammer and face shield.
Product Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003FGWZK4/
- Specifications: thermal overload protection amps: 80 (max 125), duty cycle 20-percent at80 amps, wire size: .030 – .035,
- Welds all types of carbon steel
- Includes ground cable with clamp, welding gun, spool of flux cored wire, face shield and brush hammer
- For small to medium sized welding jobs around the home, garage, or farm
- 2 voltage settings, max metal thickness: 18 gauge / 3/16-Inch operates from standard 120v outlet
More Images of Pro-Series MMIG125 125 Amp Fluxcore Welder Kit, Black