HZXVOGEN 110V/220V Tig Welder comes with impressive features and specifications. Since it has impressive capabilities so it delivers good welding performance without any doubts. Please don’t forget the model number, which is TIG 200A. This product is manufactured by HZXVOGEN brand, which has gotten impressive popularity over the years.
It supports one phase 220 volts AC current, has 50/60 hz frequency. For TIG welding, it has rated input current of 28A and for ARC welding it has 43.6A current capacity. It has 42V no-load capacity. And the output current range is from 10 ~ 200 Amps. 60% duty cycle.
Most importantly, HZXVOGEN 110V/220V Tig Welder is based on an advanced IGBT technology and it has impressive features to perform good welding related stuffs. This capable welding machine is made for both professional and personal use.
Product Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VBBZ7BF/
- HZXVOGEN TIG200A inverter welder with advanced IGBT technology and great features. Ideal for high frequency DC TIG and MMA welding. The lightness and strength of its components make this a reliable work tool for professionals or personal use. The HF service guarantees a start-up at 100%
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY AND GREAT AFTER SELL SERVICE- HZXVOGEN welder offers good warranty. If the machine can not work have other problem when working, please contact us at the first time, we can help you to fix it and we have agent in the United States, our agent will repair it for you. If finally we can not solve the problem, we will send you a new replacement
- Inverter frequency up to 100KHZ, the technology is mature, stable performance. Over-voltage protection,under voltage protection, over current protection, over load protection. Automatic compensation for voltage fluctuation, can work normally against input voltage fluctuationble for welding different metals
- With HF TIG arc starting, allows to strike the arc easily with high frequency and make it easily to establish an arc under a variety conditions. HF Start also improve tungsten life
- TIG Welding thickness 0.3-5.0mm, and application of electrode diameter (MM): 2–3.2mm. Suitable for welding different metals such as steel, stainless steel, nickel alloys, copper, brass and bronze etc. (not suitable for welding aluminum)
More Images of HZXVOGEN 110V/220V Tig Welder 200A Dual Voltage Arc D/C Stick MMA Inverter IGBT Digital Welding Machine – 60% Ducty Cycle High Frequency Digital Control (Model: TIG 200A)