LONGEVITY Stickweld 250 E6010 Capable 250 Amp DC Stick Welder operates on 220v and has a port for E6010 stick rods. It comes with lift TIG operation ready so you can connect a TIG torch. It is very portable at 24 lbs and comes with 220 volt wire pre-installed. It is very powerful with accurate 250 amp output with arc force and serge setting to enable it to push all stick welding rods up to 1/8-inch and 6010 capable.
LONGEVITY Stickweld 250 E6010 Capable 250 Amp DC Stick Welder delivers great overload protection to prevent your unit from getting damaged. It has 60-percent duty cycle that enables for heavy duty operation. The Longevity welder is powered by powerful IGBT inverter technology that makes it powerful and portable.
It delivers utmost efficiency and reliability of the Soft Switching components delivering you the best welding experience. Further, it is equipped with a digital meter display to allow customers to adjust the unit to any amperage quickly and accurately. LONGEVITY Stickweld 250 E6010 Capable 250 Amp DC Stick Welder handles 6010 and 6011 cellulose electrodes that are known too hard to penetrate and can’t be welded with an average stick welder. Read more…
- Overload protection prevents your unit from getting damaged. The 60% duty cycle enables for heavy duty operation
- Lift tig operation ready so you can connect a tig torch
- Extremely portable at 24 lbs and comes with 220v wire pre installed
- Powerful with true 250 amp output with Arc Force and Serge Setting enabling it to push all stick welding rods up to 1/8″ and 6010 capable
- 250 amp stick welder that operates on 220v and has a port for E6010 stick rods