ARCRAFT Hobby80 Mini DC Arc Welder is a single phase welding machine that has various impressive features for easy welding. It has inverter power system that produces smooth DC arc welds with electrodes up to 3/32 inches and materials up to 1/8 inches. It is the best choice for use on mild steel, stainless steel, cast iron and hard surfacing.
This ARcraft Hobby80 arc welding machine comes included with 1 x 6.6 feet electrode cable and holder, 1 x 5 feet ground cable and clamp and 1 x shoulder strap for all your welding convenience.
The important specifications are one year limited warranty, 8.16 lbs shipping weight, stick welding process, 20-75 DC welding amperage range, single phase, 120V power, 20% duty cycle at 75A, 20-75A DC range selection, dial amperage adjustments and welding materials include mild steel, stainless steel, cast iron, hard surfacing.
Product Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07W6D23PR/
- Compact, extra light weight case Shoulder strap plus removable/replaceable weld cables for easy portability.
- Advanced IGBT technology, Continous welding, The efficient inverter-powered system produces smooth DC arc welds.
- Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions during use our products. We are providing full range professional welding products, please check our shop to get yourself ready for an efficient & safe welding.
- Powerful 80 Amp DC output welds materials up to 1/8in, Inverter technology requires less input power. Adjustable amperage dial offers 20–75 Amp DC output for versatility, Duty Cycle: 20% @ 75 Amp.
- Built-in hot start, anti-stick and arc force features for quick and easy arc starting and restarts, Thermal overload protection.
More Images of ARCRAFT Hobby80 Mini DC Arc Welder, Inverter, IGBT, 110/120 Volt, 20–75 Amp Output